Tattoos have become the new in thing for fashion lovers, who use them to embellish and accentuate the best parts of their bodies. The aesthetic value of a tattoo is determined not only by their design but also by the right placement. For instance, lower back tattoos are considered as the most sensuous variety among them all. Perhaps, this is the reason why you would spot countless young girls and women sporting this particular tattoo, which also has stylish and feminine qualities.
Advantages Of Tattoos On Lower Back
There are a number of reasons which go in the favor of tattoos on lower back and make it worth to spend time and money for having them inked and also bear the immense pain associated with the process. Here are some of them:
1. The best thing about having a tattoo inked on the lower back area is the space it makes available for creating a fascinating design, which is no less than a canvas for an artist. The most amazing option for the tattoo lower back is the design which is broader at the center and takes an oblong shape as it reaches the sides of the spine, which can be done at this place to perfection. A round design is also equally popular for tattoos on lower back.
2. The primary consideration while choosing a tattoo design and placement is that it should be very appealing, but at the same time, it should be easy to conceal whenever necessary. A lower back tattoo has both these features, that is, it is large enough to attract attention and also, it can be covered with the right kind of clothing when one needs to so in professional situations.
3. With such a tattoo design, the risk of distortion or color change is minimalistic as the lower back area is hardly affected by physical changes related to age and fluctuations in weight. This means that investing in tattoos on the lower back is completely sensible as the tattoo will remain unaffected in its glory over a period of time.
4. The sensuousness of the tattoo is what makes it all the more appealing as this is the area which girls and women would love to flaunt. And the fact is that it is also easy for them to do so, all that they need to do is wear a short top and low waist trouser and they are just ready for the show. This is what makes this particular design a perfect option for women and young girls, who want to look stylish and sexy in a subtle manner.
Disadvantages of Lower Back Tattoos
Tattoos on lower back may have a wide range of benefits, but there are certain disadvantages related to them too. Here are some of them:
1. First of all, the most discouraging factor related to them is the pain involved in having them inked as the area lies very close to the bone, which makes it very sensitive and painful for bearing a tattoo.
2. The second reason why the lower back is the popular area for having a tattoo inked is that it is so smooth and regular, which brings out the best in a tattoo design.
3. Many people associate this tattoo with low morality, which can have a finger pointed at the character of a woman who bears it. This can account to the bad publicity of the tattoo in some cultures.
4. Most of the designs of the lower back are completely unoriginal, which makes them less suitable for people who are looking for unique design options. However, getting the services of a creative and talented tattoo artist can come to your rescue in this case.
Before choosing a tattoo for lower back inked, one must keep in mind the pros and cons of the designs as the tattoo is going to stay with you forever and also requires a great deal of time and money to be spent on it, besides being a very painful process. Have a look at our collection of White Ink tattoos.
Choosing a Tattoo For Lower Back
There is a wide variety of tattoo designs available among lower back and the fact that tattoo artists are more than happy to work in this area, adds to the versatility of lower back designs. Here are some popular design options among lower back:
- Floral Tattoos on Lower Back– Flowers are all about femininity which accounts for the popularity of tattoos on lower back. They stand for beauty and creativity and can be featured in vibrant colors to catch the attention of the onlooker. Flowers such as rose, lotus, sunflower, dahlia and cherry blossoms can be featured.
- Butterfly Tattoos on Lower Back – Like flowers, butterflies too represent beauty and hope, which makes the a much loved tattoo design for women, they look perfect in the lower back area as they are creatures with symmetry and can be places perfectly in this area. Dragonfly tattoo design could be an alternative there.
- Bird Tattoos on Lower Back – The us of birds as the main element as equally popular because they not only look beautiful but also carry a meaning related to freedom and hope, which are of great importance to women. Birds such as phoenix, swallow, hummingbird can be a great fit.
- Tribal Tattoo on Lower Back– Tribal tattoo designs make an eternal favorite among man and women, they look great over the lower back area as they have bold lines and stylish patterns, which look absolutely stunning as you dare to bare. Check our collections of Old School tattoos, Maori tattoos, Yin Yang tattoos, Lion tattoos, Koi fish tattoos, Japanese tattoos for lower back ideas.
One can also have a text design inked on the lower back which may include a name or initials of a loved one or a quote which speaks the attitude of the bearer. Designs such as samurai, dragon, biomechanical, feathers, dreamcatchers, anchors, geometric, compass, infinity, arrows, trees, angels and wings also looks great on Lower back.
The most important thing to consider while choosing a lower back tattoo design is the space available on your lower back and also the shape of your body. Similarly, your skin tone needs to be borne in mind as it is really important to accentuate the beauty of a tattoo design on lower back. Whatever is chosen, needs to be done with great care as a tattoo is going to be a part of you.
Popular Images Of Tattoos on Lower Back