How to open a garage door manually and easily?
We will need to get prepared with ladder in order to bypass the garage door correctly.
- We must place ladder under the chain that makes the garage door works. Next, we need to place a red cord hanging on the chain. The cords are red and thus it will not be as hard as determining the right cord in an active bomb. However, if there is only one cord and the color is not red, it is probably the right one. We do not have to dramatize it because it will not blow when we work with the cord, it’s not a bomb.
- Now, we can move to the cord that is holed into a lever on the opener. We have to jolt on the cord using the knob. Within 15 degree angle or when it is pointing straight down, the level will be tilted. As we feel that it is enough to make the lever spring-loaded, we can pull the cord to be locked in the lowest position.
- Next, we have to grab it with both hands to lift it properly. Sometimes, we have to get an assistant to make the door pulled and opened.
- We have to remember that the door will fall if we let go once it is off the ground.
- When we are able to open it with the remote controller, we can lock it by pulling down on the cord hard.